Monday, January 17, 2011

My final reflections for the orientation

1. What were the highlights of the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
Ans: The campfire and the skit as i enjoyed the songs we sung during the campfire and although the skit was not very successful, i had fun. Also, the tower building.:)

2. What were the "low" moments of Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
Ans: The homework parts><, the camp horrendous food , and when i dirtied my shoes at campXD.

3. What are my greatest takeways/lessons from the Orientation and the last 2 weeks?
Ans: I learnt to work to gather, and that the smallest amount of misunderstanding can lead to quarrels.

4. What did you learn about yourself in the last 2 weeks?
Ans:I learnt that i preserve alot and will help my friends in need. XD

5. What are you looking forward in 2011?

Ans: Im looking forward to more activities and more fun lessons. And not TOO much homework. X)

No comments:

Post a Comment