Wednesday, January 12, 2011

English Homework-communication


Q: Why is communication important?
A: It is important as we need it in order to do things together and to understand each other's feelings or thoughts.

Q: What is/are your favourite forms of communication? Why?
A: My favourite forms of communications are SMS, as it allows me to talk to my friend without making any sound, MSN, as i can video call or type quickly, and talking as i can express my feelings without any device.

Q: How do you decide which form of communication to use in a situation?
A:If we are in a place where noise is not welcomed, SMS would be better, but talking in classrooms are just fine as handphones are not allowed there.

Q: What difficulties do you face in communicating with others?
A: Sometimes, when i speak english to foreigners, they do not understand me, and i get confused with what they are saying, like when i was in hong kong, i could not get proper and clear directions. Or when i speak a different language to my friends of other races as they do not understand me.:P

No comments:

Post a Comment